All articles are written in Media Wiki markup, which is very easy to use. The basic formatting semantics are on this page. Alternatively, have a look at the text for any page (by clicking edit), or go to the main Media Wiki help pages.
- To edit a page, click edit at the top or the side.
- To create a new page, you need to make a link to it in an existing page, by writing [[New Page Title]], and then clicking on that link.
- Latex equations can be used: just surround them by <math></math>
- Source Code Links are a very useful tool, you can put a link in your article straight to a line or subroutine in the code.
- To make this wiki easy to use and edit, please have a look at the very short Conventions page before you begin editing.
- To upload a file, click upload file in the toolbox on the left.
- To link to a file, add [[Media: filename | label]] in your article.
- Documentation in the source code is automatically added to the Module pages of the wiki - see Documenting Source Code.
SCRIPTPATH = /wiki