Gyrokinetics Wiki Home
Welcome to the official wiki of The Gyrokinetics Project (hosted on SourceForge). The aim of this wiki is to allow anyone who works with GS2, AstroGK or Trinity to share their knowledge. This wiki has the following uses:
- To answer a question that a user has: e.g "How do I submit a run?", "What exactly is naky?", "What is the normalisation of phi?".
- To allow developers to alert fellow developers about changes they are making.
Using this Wiki
All of the most important articles on the wiki are listed on the Quick Reference page. If you are completely new to GS2, Trinity and AstroGK, have a look at some of the introductory articles listed below.
- An Introduction to GS2 - Overview, History
- An Introduction to Trinity
- GS2: A Guide for Beginners - Downloading, Installing and Running
- The GS2 Algorithm
- Index / Site Map of all Gyrokinetics Wiki pages
Editing this Wiki
- To edit this wiki, you need an account.
- To get an account, you need to request one from an administrator.
- Administrators can be found in the user list.